For satellite navigation systems, the postcode of the cottage is PL27 7TB. View on Google Maps
- Take the A30 past Bodmin and continue towards Newquay airport, turning off after 11.7 miles from Bodmin.
- Use the left lane to take the A39/B3279 slip road to Newquay/A392. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit and stay on the A39.
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the A39.
- At the roundabout, take the 4th exit and stay on the A39, following signs to Wadebridge.
- At the Winnards Perch roundabout take the first exit left onto the B3274 and follow this over the hill for approx 3 miles.
- Turn left at the Music Water Touring Park campsite and continue along the road.
- Take the first right down into the village of Rumford and then the left in the centre of the village and follow the road round to the right.
- Take the next right and Penrose is the next village.
- Pucara is situated in the centre of the village opposite the red telephone box.
- Park outside the property on the road.